Grow, baby, grow!
Here's the latest on the science project. I know you've all been waiting anxiously for the news. :)
So far, we have growth in two out of four of the pots. The most growth in the seeds that were soaked in the blue food coloring. They don't appear to be taking on a blue tint though. Interesting.
Here are a few pics of the experiment.
Today was the first day back to school for the girls, after I really, really, long break. It was really nice to be able to get some things done today with 2 less children begging for my attention and ideas to keep them busy.
I have two photo shoots this week and I'm almost finished putting a brochure together for session info for my clients. yay!



1 comment:
Good luck with the science project... can't wait to see the brochure!!!
Post a Comment