Snaggle tooth
We've been pretty busy this week trying to get some things done. We have quite a few little projects around the house to attend to. First, I had to muscle up the energy to do the Christmas decor demo. I hate doing that every year, and I try to put it off as long as possible. We also were in need of some new bookshelves. We have a total of 4 bookshelves in our house and they were ALL full. I had been stacking all my new books up around our tv in our room. So, we went out sat and bought two 3 shelf bookshelves to put in our room. If anyone has any bookshelves they want to get rid of, let me know. The girls need either a bigger one or a second one in their room. I know....you're probably thinking, why doesn't she just get rid of some books, and I would tell you.......YOU'VE GOT TO BE CRAZY.....THAT'S INSANE! I love books too, too much to just get rid of them. Actually, in all truth, I did give some away just recently. I even have a few boxes in our crawl space that I'm saving for my sister and the day she has kids, but I still haven't made a dent in the shelf space. It's a sickness really. One that my mother has passed down to me and one that will probably continue to work its way down in future generations.
Also, a favorite in our house, especially this week, has been puzzles. We love working them together as a family. Really, we like having a puzzle out on the table and spending a few minutes on it as we go about our day. It is fun watching the progression of it as the the day goes on. My parents bought the girls a box of 10 puzzles for Christmas and so far we have done 4 out of 10 of the puzzles this week.
Peyton's poor science project is not coming along as planned. We will definitely be going out this week to purchase some grass seeds and starting over. I was hoping to have some better pics for you by now, but our little lima beans didn't sprout.
As for me and that photo contest I entered. I was surprised to find out that my picture was chosen as one of the top 5 out of 75 pics entered. Because the lady couldn't decide which pic she liked best she drew our numbers out of a hat. My number was not the one drawn. Not really my favorite way of judging a contest, but I figure my number could have been drawn out of the hat just as easily as the other number, so......I'm calling myself a winner too! Ha! It was a lot of fun participating and seeing my pic on her website. Very cool!
Oh, and since my last post I'm happy to say that I have booked 4 photo shoots already for the next few months. Still need a few more to keep me busy, but I'll take whatever I can get! :)



1 comment:
Congrats on the picture contest, congrats to Emily for scoring moola from the tooth fairy, and our condolences concerning Peyton's lima beans!
Post a Comment