Jun 25, 2007

Everything I imagined and so much more!


So, today was the first night of VBS....Galilee By-the-Sea. It was so great! It was so neat, finally being able to see and enjoy the fruits of our labor. The kids, and grown-ups alike loved every minute of it! Yay!

I would love to post more, but I'm gonna let the pics do the talking tonight, so that I can hit the hay!

If you go to my other blog, Mel-Tells you can get an idea of what we've been doing and what the theme is all about!

Thanks to all of you that have helped me or are helping this week with VBS, I couldn't have done it without you!


Monday, June 25, 2007

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom- I did`nt like vbs I loved vbs!!!!!! I loved making the bread too. like the sinoguge too it was graet. my fave part was making the boats with daniel!

Caci said...

I'm not sure if you got enough pics on the first night! LOL
Everything looks great...you have done a wonderful job!