Ballet Recital
I'm not sure if this is something that we will continue to pursue though. It is a year-long commitment, and to be honest, I think that is a lot to ask of a 5 year old. Towards the end of the this year I could tell she was getting bored with it. She actually asked me a few weeks ago, on her last day of class; if this could be her last class. Luckily, being that it was, I was quick to tell her that she was almost done.
Don't get me wrong, she does really well at it....she's a natural. But, I don't think her heart is in it anymore.
I wish I could have gotten some good shots of her on the stage, but they don't allow cameras or videos the day of the recital. I did take some video of her during her dress rehearsal, but you can really tell that is was the "rehearsal" and not the real thing.
She looked adorable in her little costume. Just thought I'd share.



5 comments:
Very cute outfit. It reminds me of a song that I think my kids made up:
Oh, I wish I was a cowgirl,
But I'm afraid of cows.
Moo, moo, moo, moo
How they scare me!
That's all there is to it, but they sing it all the time.
LOVE the outfit! Annalisa wishes she had one too! Very cute. Michael's kids are weird, aren't they? LOL
Emily, I am sure you did a great job, and your mom and dad are very proud of you! You look beautiful!
she is such a beauty! I love how she has such a different look than your other two kiddos. That is how Carter is in our family. The middle child has to have something special, ofcourse I guess when they get older they could ask if they were adopted since they don't look like the others.
I love to see the things that little girls like to do and see how cute they look!
Wow!! I love my cowgirl. I wish we could sit you on my saddle and take a picture in the grandchild room and then eat good things and watch funny cartoons all night tonight. Love and kisses
Wow!!!Emily looks beautiful! I bet you did a great job, too. I can't wait to see you soon, you can show me some of your dance steps. Love you...
Post a Comment