Jun 6, 2007

Going to Kindergarten!

Last week, we attended a very important event. Emily's Preschool graduation.

Since this was the day after the "big break", our friends from church came over to babysit Andy for us. They really came to pray for him, but we managed to wrangle them into watching him too! It was nice, because the night was really all about our sweet Emmy.

The kids of course, walked in with "Pomp and Circumstance" playing in the background. Jimmy thought this was a bit much, but I think it is so sweet! At least this year I was able to control the tears. I wasn't as lucky last year with Peyton.

The kids did some songs and we watched a cute slideshow of pics from throughout the year. Then, they each got a diploma and a hug from their teacher.

Emily did a great job, and we are so proud of her! Now, in just a few months she'll be off to Kindergarten. More importantly, she'll "get to ride the bus"! Yay!






3 comments:

Caci said...

yeah I cried at Cole's kindergarten grad. but was able to hold it together for Jacob's! We mom's are such saps! Congratulations, Emmy! You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you Emmy. You look beautiful in your pictures. We can't wait to see you soon..LOVE you bunches.

Anonymous said...

Hey Emmy,
I knew you were beuatiful but you must be smart too. Way to go! Graduating out of that baby stuff and moving on up! Just enjoy each new grade and make new friends and show them the love of Jesus! I think you are the greatest!! hugs and kisses!!!