I'm so excited to show ya'll our new, yes you heard right, "new" bedroom furniture! I've been wanting my own bedroom set for so long now.....almost 9 years to be exact, and this Christmas I got my wish! 
A few weeks before Christmas, Jimmy took me all over town to look for exactly what I wanted. I know it is hard to believe, but it actually was his idea. I know, I was shocked too! Anyway, we spent an entire saturday shopping and treking all over the Denver area. We managed to find the perfect set at our last stop. Isn't that how it always works.

Our saleslady was wonderful and seemed to enjoy the constant bickering between Jimmy and I while we were trying to decide what we wanted. I told her that I appreciated her sticking around while we were browsing, because I really needed Jimmy to pay for it.....and if I killed him, that would not be good! For those of you that are family and friends and enjoy that sweet smile and generous nature of Jimmy's, you can thank saleslady Kathy for saving his life throughout this entire process!

We purchased the furniture, knowing that it was out of stock until mid January. We've been waiting anxiously for its arrival. This past monday it was delivered and set up in our room. We decided to do away with the queen size and go for the king. That has probably been one of the greatest decisions of my life!!!! Here are some pics of my new beautiful bedroom set!
2 comments:
love the pics...it is beautiful...now you have room for ALL your kids!
Tell Jimmy that I am impressed with his generousity!! Your furniture is gorgeous, I love it!!
I have been wanting to get new bedroom furniture myself, we still have my set from growing up. Maybe oneday!!
Post a Comment