
Again, because of last week's blizzard all postal deliveries have been postponed. Not the best time of the year to have this problem, but there was literally, no way around it! Finally, almost a week after it was scheduled to arrive, Grandma's big present arrived! A pony! Last night, around 8pm (normally bedtime) the pony showed up on our doorstep. The girls were screaming and jumping in delight! Immediately Daddy started putting it together. I had to track down 6 D batteries in order to make it work....thank goodness for neighbors that buy in bulk!
The girls played on the pony, that they now refer to as, Katie. They fed her a carrot and brushed her coat til it was shining!
Thank you Grandma for such a cool gift! We love it!
Tuesday, December 26, 2006

4 comments:
Cool Gift!!! Hannah has several of those Fur Real animals, this year she got a chimp. I didn't even know that they made ones that big, to where kids could actually sit on them. Pretty cool indeed!!!
That is so cool! Dawson would love that. I will have to show this to him. He told me just yesterday that he needed a horsey to be a real cowboy.
That is a cool pony! I have never seen those before. I think it is funny to see Andy playing in the box! Isn't it cool how the box always makes a great toy!!
A couple of years ago Madison would have LOVED that horse. Cute video!! We are jealous of the snow. Just found your new address...our card will be a little late!! Happy New Year to all of you!
Rick, Barbara and Madison Shaw
Post a Comment