Merry Christmas!

After spending one night on the pews of a church, and waiting anxiously for major interstates to reopen; my parents finally arrived at our house on thursday evening. I guess they can just mark this little adventure on there list of crazy happenings....there are many! It was great to see them and the kids immediately ran to them to smother them with kisses and hugs!
We spent the next few days shopping, along with the rest of Denver's (and other surrounding cities) population. After spending the past 48 hours stranded inside homes, everyone was ready to get out. Talk about a cabin fever nightmare!
Jimmy and I had plans to go to our church leadership Christmas party on friday night. This was my first year on staff and I was looking forward to what the others were calling "the highlight of the year". Since my parents were in town they were able to watch the kids while Jimmy and I had a much needed night out on the town. The party was at a great restaurant downtown. We were in a private room in the wine cellar of the restaurant. It was very fancy and a neat atmosphere. We had a great time eating, and visiting with all our friends!
The rest of the time was filled with good food, games, movies, laughter and probably a few too many toys! I'm posting pics from all the holiday festivities. Believe me when I tell you that this is not near all the pics I could be posting. You can thank me later. Enjoy!
Saturday, December 16, 2006

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Monday, December 25, 2006



3 comments:
It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas, and I'm glad to know that your parents made it there safely.
Great pics!! I'm glad that y'all had such a great time. There is nothing better than a white Christmas!!!
I'm glad that your parents got there safe, and I hope that they make it home without any grand "adventures."
Great pics! What happened to Megan's hair???? She is still beautiful, though! I love Peyton's Little Mermaid costume, complete with hair! Annalisa got a Little Mermaid wedding dress, but her favorite was a Care Bear costume. When we were kids we got a chalkboard from Santa with a note written on it about which presents were whose. That is neat, that your kids got one too! Glad your parents made it safely.
Post a Comment