Dec 21, 2006

Blizzard 2006


Wow! This is crazy stuff! This morning on the news it said our town got 26 inches of snow! Jimmy has been shoveling snow steady for 2 days now, but it keeps coming back. I let the girls and Andy go outside this morning to check it all out.

As for my parents they somehow made it to Colorado Springs this morning and managed to get a hotel. I-25 is closed from Colorado Springs north for now so until it opens they will enjoy a nice bed and showers. I think by tonight they should be here. We'll see. I'll keep you posted.

Until then, enjoy the pics!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Thursday, December 21, 2006

2 comments:

Michelle said...

The very fist year we lived in Massachusetts there was a blizzard. Just like y'all we got around 26-28 inches of snow. Micah was so funny, when we saw that the snow was starting to come down he would just stare out the window for hours saying "I can't believe we are actually getting to see a blizzard!!!" He was like a little kid. He didn't even complain about shoveling, he thought it was fun, not to mention that he got to stay home from work for 3 days!!!

Caci said...

this is awesome! it looks like your girls have been having fun....Andy too! I hope you had enough food in your house! Did your parents ever make it???