Nov 1, 2006

Halloween pics



This year was a lot like last year in that we had a super hero, a princess and an animal in the house. Peyton wanted to be Wonder Woman this year. You may ask, how does she even know who Wonder Woman is? Well, when I'm not around Daddy likes to watch Justice League with the kids. Peyton knows all the super heroes and what they can do. Yesterday after Peyton's, class party we took her invisible airplane to Wal-Mart to go grocery shopping. I thought it was hard to keep track of where I parked my car while shopping.....well, try remembering where you parked an invisible airplane! Not so easy! I'm glad I had Wonder Woman there with me to help me find it.
Emily was a princess again this year. Go figure. My thoughts of her being my tomboy have been forever replaced by girly things. Oh well! She loves Belle, so we tried to make her look as much like Belle as we could....minus the brunette hair. She told me exactly how Belle wears her hair, and that she wanted her hair to look just like it looks in the books. The pics were taken close to the end of the day so it doesn't look it's best. She had a great time.
Andy....the third child had to settle for a hand-me-down outfit from his cousin. It was warm, and it was free! My kind of costume.
Inevitably every year, no matter how cute, or how expensive the costume....it always is so stinkin' cold. Most all the kids, by trick or treat time, all look like eskimos; so it really doesn't matter.
Tuesday, October 31, 2006

4 comments:

Michael said...

It was kind of chilly for us last night, but our friends from Colorado Springs were like, "Wow! We could trick or treat all night in this. It's so much better than our the minus 40 that we're used to."

Okay, maybe it wasn't minus 40 in Colorado, but it was in the 60s here, so I guess it felt like a huge swing. :)

Michael said...

Oh, and tell Jimmy that he's not alone. I watch Justice League (and many other toons) with my kids every chance I get.

Abbie and Reagan were Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl a few years ago. Boy that was funny. Leah kept thinking Abbie wanted to be Hot Girl, and she just wasn't sure about putting her daughter in fishnets and stilettos.

Michelle said...

They all looked adoreable!!! And the pictures of Andy patting and kissing Emmy are soooo sweet. I just want to give him a squeeze!!

Caci said...

The pics are adorable. Me, Cole and Jacob all thought Andy was a cow though, until we read "Happy Puppy" under his pic. Boy were we wrong! I am amazed at Peyton's seriousness in her poses!! I love it!