Oct 27, 2006

Saucer sledding!


The great thing about Colorado weather is that it can be miserably cold and snowy one day, and wonderfully sunny the next. This morning we woke up to the sun shining and the temperature in the 60's. I promised the girls I wuld take the sledding today, so off we went around 10am this morning.
There is a great sledding hill about a quarter of a mile away from our house. The girls had a blast on their snow saucers. Emily took out a few kids here and there, but they all came up laughing, so that was good! I posted a video of the girls going down the hill. If you notice at the end, Emily actually slid right between my legs. Whew! It was close!

3 comments:

Caci said...

that is hilarious! Glad you had a fun day!

Michelle said...

I love sledding!!! That's one of the few things that I am going to miss about Massachusetts, the first really good snow!! Then after about 6 months of snow I've had about enough, but the first snow that you can actually go outside and play in is always so much fun. I'm glad that y'all had such a good time!!

Anonymous said...

Emmy is a human cannonball!! She aims at the camera person. You should send this to America's Favorite Videos!!