How cute is he!
I just wanted to share a few pics of our little man. I've been slacking a bit lately. He is 14 months old and still not walking. I don't think he cares too much about starting any time soon. It is kinda weird since both the girls were walking on or before their first birthdays. Andy....not too anxious. He is pulling up on things and climbing stairs like a mad man...just not taking steps. He is doing a lot of other things though:
Wednesday, July 12, 2006

He will give you "schugers" on command. They're a bit slobbery but I love them.
He loves to play ball. As you can see from the pics, he gets really excited when you play catch with him.
He loves to swing in his new baby swing out back. Emmy loves to see how high he can go!
He loves to spend time with his daddy. Last night at church I thought he ways gonna have a coronary trying to get to his "DaDa" up on the stage.
He loves to eat....and eat...and eat!
If I'm forgetting something, I'll try to post more next time. Mostly, I just wanted to show him off, because he's so cute!




2 comments:
He is adoreable!!! Not to worry about the walking thing, Jonah was the same way. He was perfectly happy with crawling, but once he decided to start walking there was nothing that could have stopped him!!!
you bet he is a cutie! I will try to send you the pics of him from our trip soon....you know I don't do anything in a timely manner! and I LOVED getting his "shoogers"!
Post a Comment