Getting ready for...

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
Emily is getting ready for her 1st day of preschool next week. She is very excited about finally getting to go to school just like Peyton. She'll be going two days out of the week. I won't know what to do with myself on Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:30-11:30 with only one child. I do know that I'll enjoy whatever it is I'm gonna do! Also in a few weeks Emily will start ballet again. She really likes going to ballet...and she's really good at it!

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
Andy is still not walking yet! I bought him a little walker thingy to get him at least practicing. He walked with it for the first day for the first few times he tried, but now he stands behind it and just grins. He will purposely fall down before it starts to move so that he won't have to make an attempt at walking. What is it with this kid? He is however busy...busy...busy!!! He loves to play ball. We've also noticed that he loves other babies and kids...sometimes a little too much! He gets so excited that he makes a beeline for the kid and them procedes to beat them on the head. It is his way of saying, "Hi"....and "I really want to play". Unfortunately the other kids don't know the secret Andy code, so you can see where this can be difficult. He really is all boy! I'm learning a lot by having a boy this time around. Plus, he's just so darn cute. Oh, and I'm posting some pics of Andy and his new talent. Since he's not walking he apparentely has a lot of time on his hands. He has found the cool hole in his nose...and he likes to put his cute little fat finger up his nose while humming continuously. I don't know where he picked it up, but it is interesting to say the least.
Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Peyton is getting ready for soccer to start. She starts next week...and can hardly wait. We went out today to buy the "essentials"! Pink soccer cleats, shinguards, soccer shorts and socks. It was fun seeing her all decked out and ready to kick anything in sight. You know I'll take plenty of pics so come back next week to see her first practice.

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing



5 comments:
When I was trying to look at the pictures of Andy, all I saw was pictures of your mural at the church. It was very cute by the way, but they didn't look a thing like Andy or the girls.
Ok "Evil Mother"...it is actually sad that I have to explain this to you, but if you would just scroll down a little bit past the mural photos you would see the pics of the kids. It's ok...I won't tell anyone!
I fixed it for you "Evil Mother" so you won't get confused anymore. I wouldn't want that pretty little head of yours to blow off!
Glad you didn't tell anyone about "Evil Mother's" dilemma....NOBODY read those comments! (sarcasm!) I LOVE the pics of Andy with the walker thingy...I remember Jacob falling flat on his face when the walker started moving!
Yeah. It would be really embarrasing if everyone in the family knew of Evil Mother's dilemma.
Post a Comment