Jun 3, 2006

Emily's Ballet Recital


Well, today was the day! Emily's Ballet Recital. She has been asking me about it for weeks now and I was finally able to tell her last night that when she woke up it would be the big day!
She did so great! I wasn't able to take pictures or film the actual performance because they had hired a professional videographer. He was of course selling copies for the low, low price of $32 bucks a pop! I didn't bite. I brought in my video camera during the dress recital on wednesday and filmed it myself. I don't really care about filming any of the other kids, and I'm sure he didn't get the great close-ups of my beautiful little ballerina like I did.
Anyway, after the performance Jimmy went and presented her with a bouquet of blue and orange flowers (her favorite colors). She felt so special....and rightly so, she was the best on stage. I'm not bias! Here are a few pics of Emmy's special day!

2 comments:

Caci said...

She is beautiful, and I am sure it was a wonderful performance! I am glad you got your tickets!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Emmy the ballerina! Emmy Grandma is so proud of you. I love your flowers and your pink tiara! Peyton looks so pretty too in the picture. I know she is proud of her little sis. You know King David danced before the Lord to praise Him and celebrate His goodness. I know the Lord is watching as you dance for joy before Him because He loves us so much. I miss you all. It was sure great to have you here in Louisiana.