Stick a fork in me.....I'm done!

It has been one heck of a week! I'm so exhausted, I can hardly stand up! Not only was I in the middle of starting my new job (Nursery/Preschool director) at our church.....it was VBS week too! Like always I was in charge of crafts. This year's theme was "FIESTA"! It was a lot of fun...but a lot of work too! 
This week was also Jimmy's last week before his big deadline at work. Not good timing! I literally haven't seen the man for more than 3-4 hours this whole week.
The kids maybe even less.
The girls are both old enough to attend VBS, but poor Andy just had to hang out up at the church every night this week. Our VBS is in the evening from 6-8:30pm so it makes for a long night for him. Since I'm on the crew I had to get to the church by 5pm, (leaving my house at 4pm because of traffic ) and I didn't leave the church until 9:30pm and it takes 30 minutes to get home so....you do the math! Poor Andy is probably more exhausted than me.
He's been a trooper though.
The girls had a blast! They were in the pink group. They named there group the "Pink Ponies". What a girly name! Anyway, they both managed to make it on the stage at some point during the week and they thought that was awesome! Emily especially. I'm posting a few pics from the week.
It was a great Fiesta...but, I'm so glad it's over!!!!



2 comments:
I am glad you and your girls had so much fun! I hope you get lots of rest this week.
Yeah for the pink ponies.
I love the bright Fiesta shirts. You are a trooper Melissa. God bless you and rest you and Jimmy. I just went to bidpay.com and got on the site. Yeah God!!!!
Post a Comment