Happy 1st Birthday Andy!

Ok, so my kids been one for almost a full week now and I'm just now posting the pics from his party. I have a great excuse because I just got back home from my trip on Sunday night. I'm not as fast as a used to be!

Anyway, Andy had his 1st birthday while we were in LA. It was nice since for the 1st birthday it is mostly family anyway; and that's where the fam lives. It was a pretty simple affair. It was at my parent's house and we ate some dinner before the cake and ice cream. Grandma and Aunt Becky were there for the festivities. We had a great time just playing and laughing. Andy was a real flirt and I'm sure everyone's hearts. 
I wasn't able to really let him dive into the cake because we didn't have a high chair for him to sit in. He did grab the cake as soon as we finished singing "Happy Birthday" to him.
He licked his fingers and that was all it took to get him wanting more.....and more.....and more!
He got some great presents. Mostly clothes (which is what he needed most). He doesn't know the difference, right? As you can see Peyton was able to give us a few laughs during the party. Between her and Emily we can usually always stay entertained. Never a dull moment!
It was a great little party and Andy had lots of fun! I also managed to capture the "after party" pic of him unconcious on Nannaw's lap. He was pooped!
Well, I would write more, but the pics say it all! Enjoy!

Happy Birthday Little Man!



2 comments:
What a sweet looking boy he is!!! Happy Birthday Andy!!
Love - The Tapp's
Glad you had a great party with him and your fam! He is a great little boy! BTW, I totally agree with the statement "usually always" because I "usually always" say it....but my mom has been telling me for years that you can't say that! She says it is either "usually" or "always" but it can't be both. What is up with that??? I was glad to read that you use that phrase also, it must mean it is correct because you and I BOTH wouldn't say something incorrectly, would we???? :-)
Post a Comment