Snowy Monday
It has been snowing steadily here since 6pm last night. We have had a pretty mild winter this year. Our first snow oddly enough was our biggest and best snow of the season. Some of you may remember the pics I sent of the girls and their first snowman last October.
Jimmy took off today so he could watch the kids for me while I went to my doctor's appointment. It was kind of nice having him in the house on a snowy day like today.
Since he was home, Jimmy took Emily to her Ballet class for the first time. He has yet to see her in action so she was excited to go and let him watch. Unfortunately because of the snow Emily was one of three that showed up today so the teacher wanted to combine their class with the other class. Well, Emily didn't like this idea too much, because she was not participating like she normally does. The teacher brought her out to Jimmy in tears and Jimmy spent the rest of the class time trying to calm her down. She ended up telling Jimmy that she didn't know any of the kids and that she was shy. So...Jimmy still hasn't seen his daughter doing ballet.
Other news is, Andy is cutting yet another tooth. He has a total of 6 teeth now. It has been pretty rough on him, not to mention Mom. There were a few days where he wasn't sleeping well at night or during the day. I was about to go crazy! Today was a better day. I can't believe he is almost 10 months old. He is getting so big. He is such a good baby and his personality is starting to show more and more everyday. He knows how to wave and say "bye-bye". He has not started crawling yet, but he has rolling down to fine art. Jimmy seems to think he will never crawl, he'll just go straight to walking. We'll be going to Shreveport in mid to late May so we'll be celebrating his 1st birthday down there with friends and family. I'm hoping by then he will be walking. Peyton started walking two days after her 1st birthday and Emily started two weeks before her birthday. He seems to have the same build of Emily as a baby. Big and chunky!
Jimmy is into the whole "March Madness" madness! He made me fill out a bracket. I told him I would do it if he would give me all the important information about each team. You know the colors and the mascot. After knowing those things I would be able to make a better prediction of the winners. Needless to say I'm not doing so hot. My pick to win the whole thing lost on Saturday. Oh, well.
Man am I loving this new blogging thing. It is so much fun and a bit addicting. I've spent a lot of the day already figuring out how it all works. I love getting the comments from everyone. Thanks so much for visiting!



No comments:
Post a Comment