Mar 21, 2006

The "Circus" Dog


Have you ever seen a "circus" dog? Well, today is your lucky day, because we just happened to have had one visit our house today, along with her trainer. The trainer has done a wonderful job at teaching the "circus" dog new and amazing tricks. They performed their act right here in our living room. I was completely amazed at the talent! I'm not sure if they are taking the show on the road or not, so I decided to get a picture to share with all of you. Keep an eye out for this amazing duo, they are fantastic!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa! I love your blog and getting to see pics of the Hatcher family. I miss you guys! I think it's been a while since we've all been in the great state of Louisiana at the same time. Be sure to tell Jimmie, "sup," for me. :)

Michelle said...

They are too cute!!!!!!!