Just a Little Laugh

I thought I would post this quick little story for your enjoyment, since I got a pretty good laugh out of it myself.
Emily and Peyton were playing with their Barbie "Fairytopia" house today while Andy was just rolling all around them trying to find something to chew on. The little fairies that are in the "Fairytopia" house are pretty small. There is also a little bug guy in the group named "Bibble" and he is even smaller than the fairies. Apparently, he was Andy's discovery while rolling around "grazing". He of course put "Bibble" in his mouth. Emily spotted it and stuck her finger in his mouth and pulled it out. Whew! I've taught them well! Anyway, when I came back in the room Peyton told me the whole story. I asked Emily where "Bibble" was now. And she just pointed to the table where "Bibble" was laying and said, "He's drying off."



1 comment:
Yeah for Emmy! She gets an extra hug for quick thinking!
Post a Comment