Photoshop lesson

I was sitting on the couch reading my latest blog comments, when Peyton was totally taken aback at seeing her "Nannaw" with horns on her head. She said, "Wow, Nannaw looks funny! How did you do that Mom?" At first I thought about saying, "What do you mean, that is a great picture of Nannaw!" But instead, I told her that her Daddy worked some magic in Photoshop. As soon as he got home Peyton immediately asked him to show her how he did that magic. She wanted him to make a pict
ure of her "look funny". They probably spent an hour down in the basement working with some pictures until she got exactly what she wanted. Here are the results. Enjoy!



3 comments:
Your daughter could possibly be an artist just like you!! (and I mean that in a good sense, I think you are an awesome artist!)
Your kiddos are really cute. It is nice to get to see pics of them. I felt the peer pressure and made a blog of my own. check me out!!http://wonderfulwindy.blogspot.com/
i am glad she got quality "daddy time" today...I can tell they both had fun!!
Post a Comment