Peyton

Age: 5 1/2
Weight: 42 lbs.
Height: 3' 5.5"
Favorite Color: Red (but likes all the colors)
Favorite T.V show: Balamory
Favorite Movie: Princess "Christmas Enchantment"
Favorite Toy: Dress-up
Favorite Book: The Mitten
Favorite Food: Spaghetti and meatballs and mashed potatoes.
I conducted a little interview to find out the answer to other questions:
"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
"Well, I want to be lots of things. A momma, teacher, builder, and a star."
"A rock star?"
"No, just a star, so everyone will want my autograph."
"Who are you going to marry and where will you live?"
"Well, I don't know where am gonna live, but I'm gonna marry Mac."
"How many kids do you think you'll have?"
"Well, I don't know."
"How many do you want to have?"
"Maybe three."
"What does your Daddy do?"
"Daddy? He tickles me."
"No, I mean what is his job?"
"Well, he works to get us some money. Like last year, when we needed some money to go to Shreveport."
"Why do we celebrate Easter?"
"Because that is when Jesus died. First they put him in a cave, then he rose."



1 comment:
If only she knew what she was going to be! I don't think she would really want that star role!
Post a Comment