Emily

Age: Almost 4 (in May)
Weight: 42 lbs
Height: 3' 5.5"
Favorite Color: Blue and Orange
Favorite T.V. show: Noddy
Favorite Movie: Barbie "Mermadia"
Favorite Toy: My doggie
Favorite Book: Go Dogs Go!
Favorite Food: Dora soup (when it's not hot)
Here's Emily's interview"
"Emmy, what do you want to be when you grow up?"
"Uh, a fireman, and a builder, and a teacher, and a momma."
"What does a "Momma" do?"
"Uh, she tells kids what to do. And she can drive."
"What about a teacher, what do they do?"
"Uh, they teach kids what to do."
"Who are you going to marry and where will you live?"
"Uh, I don't know where I'm gonna live. I'm going to marry Luke."
"How many kids do you think you'll have?"
"Uh, two."
"What does your daddy do?"
"Uh, he works."
"What do you think he does all day at work?"
"Uh, he works on the computer."
"Why do we celebrate Easter?"
"Uh, because that is when Jesus died and come to life."



1 comment:
What a doll! It is so funny how similar she is to her sister!
Post a Comment