Blog Bum

I have yet to get Jimmy to care about blogging anything, but he is however caught, on a regular basis looking at other people's blogsites. In some ways I have gotten him hooked too! He checks up on everyone's blogs then goes in search of random blogs in blogland. I snuck a quick picture of him lying on the couch laughing at some unknown person's blog, with a bowl of my banana pudding balancing ever so softly on his belly. Anyway, just thought it was cute enough to blog about. We spent the day as a family at the park again with our neighbors. Then we went to Sam's to look around and I ended up finding some really cute dresses for the girls. And a pair of jeans marked down to 5 bucks for the girls also...and a pineapple...a shirt for Jimmy...and some bananas. We didn't do too much damage. I was actually pretty proud of myself. We are getting ready to go to some friends house for dinner. I'll blog more later if anything interesting happens. I'm having a hard time beating some of my friends blogs. I mean I can't say I've saved my husband's life this week or anything. Love you all! Have a great weekend! Hey Mom, if you're reading this, one of your little "terds" says Hi!



5 comments:
That picture's worth, well, a thousand words. I'm trying to convince Bill to blog. He could blog about his home improvement projects and post pictures of sparks flying while he welds and stuff. I think it would be cool. Sort of a manly man blog, you know? But he's uninterested. He did show some signs that he might give one of these days. Maybe if I set it up for him and style it real cool he'd be interested. But he really doesn't even read them. He spends all his computer time on ebay looking for the most random things.
Yeah, that picture of Jimmy is priceless, and I love how you pointed out that the bowl on his belly is full of your delicious banana pudding. Micah has read a few blog entries, but doesn't seem to be to interested in our obsession. He just doesn't know what he is missing.
Ladies, Ladies, Ladies. Caci told me that I should comment on one of these entries. So, as wonderful as it is, here is what I have to say - I know that I don't particularly like to talk on the phone. I don't converse with my friends too much when we are together. I mean, in the beginning 5 minutes of our meeting, we have a lot to share, but after that, we are good to go like the crunchwrap supreme. We might mention something that we noticed on an episode of SNL, or how a particular steak tastes at a restaurant. But besides that, we don't have much to say.
I know that my wife loves her cell phone. She talks on it until she has talked to everyone on her call list. This is indicative of the way most women love to Talk, talk, talk. It seems to me that all of the ladies love to talk. I mean go back in your mind to high school. Did you ever see large groups of guys going to the bathroom together? But it would have been wierd to see one girl go to the bathroom alone -- right?
Can I get an Amen?
Along with Jimmy, I don't know why, but I enjoy viewing blog entries. This is my first comment, and maybe my last. Caci says that if I want to type this much, I should get my own blog site.
So as I step down from my soap box, I have two things to say.
1. Fella's, I feel your pain
2. I pity tha fool that does so much bloggin'
There is only one thing better than laying on the couch eating banana pudding. What is it? you ask.
Fishing
Wow, Ben sure did talk alot about how he doesn't talk alot, and how women do. Doesn't that seem a little ironic, or maybe it's just me. :)
Post a Comment