Dec 8, 2008

Some "JoBro" for ya!


We have officially entered the age of Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus and many other Disney channel musicians. My girls, ages 8 and 6 are totally swept away by all things Miley or Hannah Montana. I have to say, whomever marketed for this girl knew what they were doing.

Anyway, thanks to Sissy they now own and play Miley Cyrus and Jonas Brothers constantly. Poor Andy has no choice but to learn the words and go along with it. He has taken up playing the air guitar when his favorite songs come on. Just recently he started playing it behind his head. Very impressive. I'll get a pic of that another time.

The girls crack me up when I listen to them singing the words or making up dances to the songs. It brings me back to my childhood when Caci and I would make up dances to Grease songs. Ahhh, memories!

Well, here is a video I shot the other day in the car during the Jonas Brother's hit song, "Burnin' Up". My kids especially like the rap part of the song. This is what they do everytime it comes on. So hip!

1 comment:

Caci said...

I absolutely love to hear Andy sing the words to the songs....it is sooo cute! I think it is funny when little kids learn songs and they don't really even know what they are singing! Cute video!