Praying for my kids 7X7
So, Meredith linked me to this lady's blog that I visit quite regularly. I love how she writes and how she inpires others with her words. She is a wonderful woman of God and I encourage all of you to take a look at her site. I know you will be blessed.
One of her most recent posts is about praying for our children. She came up with 7 verses to pray over your children everyday of the week. I love this idea. Not that I'm new to praying for my kids, but I love that they are specific prayers that coincide with what they are doing at that moment. I think the point is that you get into a routine (even to the point of memorizing) of praying for your children 7 times a day, 7 days a week!
If you click on the button "Pray" in the right sidebar of my blog it will take you to the lady's blog where you can read and copy the verses.
I'm taking the challenge and wanted to pass it along to you. I spent the last 20 minutes writing the verses on index cards. So easy! I would love to know who all tries it out. Leave me a message.



1 comment:
I wrote them all down twice (for both boys) before I realized .... Anyway, does bodyslamming your child while praying for them "specifically" with your hands on them count??? Hope so!
Post a Comment