Obsession!
Hello, my name is Melissa, and I have a water bottle obsession.
I don't know what is wrong with me. I can't seem to have enough of these things. I have all probably 8 different colors and sizes. Different spouts, etc. It's madness I tell you!
One thing I can tell you, is that I have determined after many types of water bottles, that I can consume (will consume) more water (I hate water!) if drinking it from a straw. Anyone else notice this phenomenon?
So, I say all this to let you all know why I purchased my newest pink, cool straw and BPA free water bottle yesterday. Can't wait to try it out!



2 comments:
You and Caci have these addictive tendencies that worry me! Just don't dare someone to put some drugs in a cute water bottle! Could you say "NO"? I just don't know!
Caci and her pens and any type of organizing product and you with this weird bottle obsession, I have such weird cousins! LOL
You are such a goober!
Post a Comment