Oct 20, 2008

Fall and all its colors

This is my favorite time of year. I love watching the leaves change and seeing them scattered all over the yard. So far, we are without snow. I don't know how we mangaged to go this far into October without a single flake. I'm not complaining, just simply making an observation. I don't think we will have to wait too much longer though. Wednesday's forecast is calling for some snow.


The past few weekends could not have been better. There have been so many wonderful opportunities to enjoy outside fun. This past saturday we joined my brother and Meredith + the boys for our annual Anderson Farms outing. We all made the trek up to Longmont area (with everyone else in CO) ready for some fall fun. There were corn mazes, a hayride out to the pumpkin patch, a petting zoo, etc. The kids always have a blast running around and getting filthy.

After we couldn't stand it anymore we headed out and stopped at Cinzetti's for dinner. It is a fabulous Italian style (all you can eat buffet) restaurant. We stuffed our faces and then headed home to crash.

1 comment:

Caci said...

everyone else in CO except the Newton family, who still has never been to a pumpkin patch (cause we wouldn't know where to go) or a corn maze. If someone loved me they might give me a head's up so our family can make our own family tradition to go to pumpkin patches......just saying.
Love your pics!