Aug 12, 2007

Special Day


Today was a really special day for us, especially for Peyton. Peyton got baptized. She accepted Jesus into her life last year, but finally got to be baptized today. Our church had a swim/bbq/baptism night a neighborhood pool this evening. It was a lot of fun.

The kids got to try out their new swimming skills a little bit, and I only had to save Andy's life twice in the 3 hour period. Needless to say, I was not able to truly relax until it was actually time to do the baptism.

I captured it on film for all to see. It was such a great moment. It made me cry....of course to see my sweet little girl swim (after only 4 weeks of swim lessons) out to Louie and Rick and get baptized in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit! We all celebrated, and it was an awesome night!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hallelujah!!
I am so glad you got this video.
I love getting to be there. I am so proud of Peyton for following the Lord in water baptism. I know I will see her in heaven one day.

Michael said...

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Michelle said...

What an awesome event!! Thanks for sharing it with us!!

Anonymous said...

What a blessing it is to see this! I was crying before the half minute was over and then some. Happy eternal life, Peyton!

Caci said...

cool, I am so proud of you Peyton for following in Christ's footsteps! You are truly blessed!