The 4-1-1
I apologize for the giant break I've taken with my family posts. My life, since we returned from our vacation is a little busy! Ok, a lot busy!
We had a great Easter. It snowed. So, needless to say there was no egg hunt until the week after. The kids didn't seem to mind. Luckily, Easter morning, I was able to capture my kids in their cute Easter outfits before church. I had arranged to have a photo opportunity for the families of our children at church too that morning. After arriving, and setting up the backdrop I turned on, or at least tried to turn on my camera. Nothing. I tried again. Still, nothing. I couldn't believe it. I had just used it to take pics of my own children just an hour before, and now the lens wouldn't even extract from the camera. Talk about frustrating. I was so mad!
One of the men at my church ran up to the store to get me a disposable camera so that I could at least go through with the family pictures plan. It all worked out, just without my own camera.
You'll be happy to know that my camera is still under warranty because it was purchased last fall. I sent it back to the company and hopefully will get it back in time for all the May birthdays coming up.
Yup, this is one of the busiest times of the year for me. It is thought of in our home as Christmas in May. Two out of three of my children were born in May. Not to mention the fact that my husband, and both my sister-n-laws birthdays are also during this month. Then, if that wasn't enough our wedding anniversary is also celebrated in May. I'm busy!
Because of work, and the fact that I'm throwing my husband the ultimate 30th birthday bash in a few weeks, I've opted to make my daughter's birthday (just two days before her dad's) a little less stressful. Is that bad? I mean, I'm still giving her one, I've just decided not to spend the previous 3 months beforehand planning each and every detail. Instead, I got online today and booked a Build-A-Bear party for her and her 4 closest friends. Even got to print out the invites on my own printer. Not to shabby right?
Anyway, I absolutely can't wait until my hubby's party. It is going to be great! Please pray that my camera gets fixed and returned in time for the big day. If not, y'all won't get to see the party pics. There's a little incentive for the prayer comment.



1 comment:
Hannah had her 7th birthday at Build- A-Bear and LOOOOVED it. Kinda like you I was looking for something that wasn't going to stress me out because Landon had just been born 3 months before.
You better get that camera back...I want to see pictures lady!!!!!
Post a Comment