This is wonderful. I like that he is being taught to pray over his food--maybe we should teach our pets to do so too with all the dangers out there associated with the food they or we consume.I love that he is having a good time being thankful and being in touch with His heavenly father. He sure is a great mix of his Mom and Dad! Kiss him for his grandma!!
How cute! He is a great entertainer! I especially love the part, though, where Jimmy says, "Are you recording this?....Oh, God." I can't believe how much Andy has grown and changed just since last summer!! Wow!
I fell in love with photography back in college. Since then, I have enjoyed capturing life's little moments with my children and family. As my kids continue to grow, so does my passion for photography. I decided to finally fulfill my dream and start my own photography business. This is me, my style, my life and my loves!
4 comments:
He is so sweet!! I can't believe how good he can talk. My boys have never been able to talk with such clarity at such a young age.
This is wonderful. I like that he is being taught to pray over his food--maybe we should teach our pets to do so too with all the dangers out there associated with the food they or we consume.I love that he is having a good time being thankful and being in touch with His heavenly father. He sure is a great mix of his Mom and Dad! Kiss him for his grandma!!
How cute! He is a great entertainer! I especially love the part, though, where Jimmy says, "Are you recording this?....Oh, God."
I can't believe how much Andy has grown and changed just since last summer!! Wow!
Andy you are so cute.I love eating dinner with you love peyton
Post a Comment