Cute pics
Now, I'm just posting some cute pics of Andy because....well, he's just so cute! The snow is finally starting to melt from this week's multiple days of sun and 50 degree weather. Of course, saturday it is planning to snow again, so whatcha going to do. I tried to let the kids play outside a little this week while the weather was nice.
Saturday, February 17, 2007

Thursday, February 22, 2007



3 comments:
cole loved the video and thought it was funny to see Andy land on his hiney! The pics are cute too and it looks like you got your kids the Teeter Totter from Sam's Club! My kids spotted that one, too.
nannaw and papaw actually gave them the teeter totter for christmas, but it just recently got put together because of the huge amount of snow that was occupying our backyard.
well, I am glad the kids can finally play on it!
Post a Comment