You know me, I don't really have to have a good reason to post. Pictures say it all! Here are the latest pics from the Hatcher house. First year for lights on our house.....Andy with a sticker on his nose......Our new Jay Cutler jerseys.....etc. Also, go check out my Mel Tells blog if you don't know who Cutler is....shame on you if you don't!
Great pictures, and your house looks beautiful!! We had to just put lights on our tree and outlining our flower bed this year because we don't have a ladder tall enough yet to reach our roof line and they cost like $200, so that is going to have to wait awhile.
Hey lady!!! Where have you been??? Just checkin' in to see what was going on? Did you get my email that I sent you with my address? I just wanted to make sure!!
I fell in love with photography back in college. Since then, I have enjoyed capturing life's little moments with my children and family. As my kids continue to grow, so does my passion for photography. I decided to finally fulfill my dream and start my own photography business. This is me, my style, my life and my loves!
3 comments:
Great pictures, and your house looks beautiful!! We had to just put lights on our tree and outlining our flower bed this year because we don't have a ladder tall enough yet to reach our roof line and they cost like $200, so that is going to have to wait awhile.
Love the pics! I am glad you post them....I MISS YOU!!!
Hey lady!!! Where have you been??? Just checkin' in to see what was going on? Did you get my email that I sent you with my address? I just wanted to make sure!!
Michelle
Post a Comment