Nov 26, 2006

Little Miss Ham!


I had to record this for others to enjoy! Granted, it may not be as entertaining to y'all as it is for me....but, whatever.
The other day while driving in the car and listening to "Let it Snow" on the radio, Peyton, my oldest started yelling, "Mom, get Emmy out of the song! She's in the song.....get her out!" I wasn't exactly sure what she meant by the comment until I turned around and saw Emily. The video above captures what I saw while in the car. It makes me laugh so hard every time I see it! I make her perform "the face" for me at least 3 times a day for me now.

1 comment:

Caci said...

so that's what it means to be "in a song"??? Peyton has an interesting way of putting things! Tell Jimmy thanks for the singing! Emily is adorable with her "snow" face!