Apr 20, 2006

Dande"fly"ons?


Does anyone else get beautiful bouquets of these wonderful weed flowers from their children? Now that it is Spring time I'm getting them by the handfuls. Emily and Peyton both brought me some last night when they were coming in from the backyard.
It was funny because today Emily was playing a game on the computer where she had to find the missing duck from behind various objects. I heard her laughing out loud because she had finally found the duck. I asked her where he was, and she answered. "He was hiding behind the dandeflyons." I couldn't bring myself to correct her....some things are just too cute to touch.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That is so funny that you are writing about this, because just yesterday I was telling my neighbor, "I know it's springtime, because Noah is bringing me bouquets of Dandylions." Everytime he sees a patch, he has to stop to bring me some. It's so sweet that they want to bring their mamas flowers.

Caci said...

Annalisa and Jacob bring me the most, and if I accidentally drop them they are horrified. I guess they think they will last forever. I know the memories will!

Anonymous said...

I love the words children use. My newest favorite from Will is "fridg-a-frator". :)