Mar 19, 2006

Thanks for visiting!





Hello to all our friends and family!

I'm a little behind in the times apparently because I'm just now finding out about this "blog" stuff. I didn't realize it was also something you could use to keep in touch with family and friends. I'm so excited to have a place to tell stories and share pictures of the "latest and greatest" Hatcher Family events. I hope that you will all enjoy visiting The Hatcher Hookup on a regular basis. I promise to do my best at keeping it updated for your enjoyment. Love you
all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We Love the Hatchers and we love blogs...
Simon and Charity

Anonymous said...

May God continually bless your precious family. We love you!

Rob and Freda

Anonymous said...

Blog stands for Brag log of grandkids! Grandma is so proud of her family and thanks God for His goodness to her. I will come often and send all her friends and even perfect strangers who are willing to check out her precious Peyton, Emily and Andy!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, again! It's Freda.

I think you can click on "the tapps said" and hear some of the music Micah has produced for me.

Wish I had a few of Jimmy's licks on my demos! How 'bout an album cover, Melissa? And some big hugs from the sweeeet babies!

Anonymous said...

When I showed Queenie the picture of the circus dog, she barked enthusiastically. She wishes she could run away and join the circus and have friends like Peyton and Emmy!