May 7, 2007

Then and Now

Just for fun, the guys decided to recreate their "Testimony" pic from back in the day. Thanks to Friend 5's Mother we were able to get a hold of the picture and scan it into the computer to make some copies. Ahhhh.....memories!

"TESTIMONY" THEN

"TESTIMONY" NOW

4 comments:

Melissa said...

hey mom, I like the pic. do you theek we can buy Night At The Miuseum and watch it with mrs. chiarady. love, peyton

Caci said...

Peyton, our family loves Night At The Museum. I hope your mom lets you buy it since you told her you like her pic. ;-)
Oh, yeah, good job Lissa!

Michelle said...

That "Testimony Now" picture is awesome. We actually have the "then" one in our extra bedroom on our computer desk.

Maybe it's just me but I think that they've all "changed" just a little. ;)

Anonymous said...

FUNNEEEE! Yes, times have changed, but it's so cool to see how the guys still are such good friends. Memories, memories...