NaNaNaNaNaNaNaNaNaNaNaNaNaNaNa...........
BATMAN! Here are a few pics of my favorite little batman boy! I love those dimples and that sweet smile! Also, here is an update on his favorite things lately. Just thought I'd share.
Some of Andy's favorites:
1. Cars and trucks
2. Meemo (Nemo)
3. Counting to three, then growling or roaring like a lion. (this is what I wake up to in the morning)
4. Emo (Elmo)
5. Baby Einstein videos
6. watching tv with me on my bed in the morning
7. Blue's Clues
8. Cheese
9. dinks (drinks)
10. coloring
That's all for now.....I'll revise the list in a few months.




3 comments:
I'm thinking that whoever bought him that cool "costume" must be an AWESOME person! He sure does look good!
he looks like one of the boys now. Not a baby anymore, when he likes Batman that means he is growing up
Those dimples are adoreable. I have a dimpled boy myself, and he has his mama wrapped around his finger everytime he shows them off.
Love the costume!!
Post a Comment