Oct 8, 2006

Pumpkin Carving 2006



Look at my cool Bronco pumpkin! I did it all by myself....and I'm very proud! You've seen my Bronco t-shirt....the one I'm wearing in the pics of My first Bronco game. Well, the girls and I bought some pumpkins today and had the whole pumpkin carving experience. It was a lot of fun. The girls, especially Emily weren't too thrilled to get all goopy, but they liked helping to push out the cut out portions of the pumpkin while I was carving. We decided to trace the Bronco logo off my shirt and turn it into a template for carving. Jimmy was away working on his car, so we wanted to surprise him. He of course loved it and thought it looked pretty cool. I wanted to share our creations with all of you. Hope you love it!
Sunday, October 8, 2006

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love carving pumpkins!!!! You did a fabulous job, we never get that fancy with ours. Maybe this year though, I will try to do something a little more challenging!!

Caci said...

well, you are tons more talented than I am! You did great!

Windy Smith said...

I think this calls for a pumpkin carving competition!!

Melissa said...

Bring it, Windy!