Sep 26, 2006

Update


Ok, so it's been a while since I updated this thing. Forgive me.....I do have a life! Ha! It is true though, we've just been living life. Part of the problem too is that my camera has stopped working. I don't know why.....it just broke! The only reason you're getting these pics is because I have a great neighbor.
I've been wanting to post pics of the kids for all to see. As you can see Peyton got her hair cut. I love it, she loves it, everyone loves it.....except Daddy. He doesn't love it! I don't know what Dad came up with the "no cutting" rule, but sometimes it just has to give. Peyton doesn't have the hair type for the long hair, so I took her to get it cut. Emily on the other hand has the long hair type.....1 out of 2 ain't bad huh, Dads?
We've been enjoying the family life. Peyton is playing soccer, and is AWESOME if I do say so myself. It makes the "Templin" in me very proud! She loves it and will probably be doing it again in the spring. Her season is up in two weeks.
Emily takes ballet and also does very well. I have to say I didn't see this one coming. I could have sworn that Emily was the tomboy and Peyton was the little girly-girl, but apparently I was wrong. I think I'll be ok with the ballet. If they come up to me and ask to be a cheerleader I might go off the deep end. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm not a cheerleader fan. I will not make any apologies......I just think they are way too chipper! Please Lord have pity on me, and give me a cheerleader-free life!
Anyway, it has been fun.....just really busy! Andy is walking pretty much everywhere now. He still falls a lot, but he gets right back up. He is a lot of fun and I'm proud to say he is still a momma's boy! Ha!
Jimmy is still enjoying his job and has become very familiar with the world of fraud lately. For the past few weeks he has had to take off his programming hat to replace it with his crime fighting one. He is learning a lot.
If I'm not running around picking up kids from school, or ballet, or soccer you can probably find me on the computer doing church preschool work. I enjoy my job and I love that I can do most of it from home. It is just perfect for me. I'm working on buying a new camera this week just in time to get some more soccer, ballet and walking pics. Keep coming back!
Tuesday, September 26, 2006


3 comments:

Michael said...

I love Peyton's hair, but I sympathize with Jimmy, too. I've got a "no cutting" rule at my house, too.

Caci said...

I am SOOO glad to see you are still alive! Peyton's hair looks great!

Windy Smith said...

i love her hair, i never had the long type hair when i was little either. short hair is more sporty!