Aug 16, 2006

Pics from the lastest happenings


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

I know I haven't been the best at writing about the details of any one subject for the past couple of weeks, but I honestly, I don't have the time. There is a lot going on, and I'm lucky to be able to stop long enough to sleep for a few hours.
Peyton started soccer last friday. Jimmy took her since I had to be at our church softball game across town. I went by long enough to take a few pics of her on the field. She got her shirt and learned the basics. Jimmy said she did great! The coach used her as an example of how to head the ball. She was very proud! Apparently in the Kinder Soccer league they don't actually play games, they basically practice for the first 3o minutes and then play each other for the second half. There are 24 kids, so there is enough for two whole teams. Peyton is on the green team. Jimmy said that she did great during the game portion of practice. She controlled the ball well, and passed to other team members. I can't wait to enjoy watching her myself this friday.
Friday, August 11, 2006

In other news...I am still trying to get things up and running at church for our Grand Opening of Creation Station. I finished a lot of the hallway details this past week and now I still have to do a little more painting in the Junior Junction room. I spent most of today putting together a Volunteer informational manual to give out at my meeting this sunday. September 10th is the opening.....just a few more weeks.
Saturday, August 12, 2006

These last pics are from yesterday when Andy was looking cute. My favorite is the one of him holding up something that he knows he's not supposed to have with the look of, "What? I'm not supposed to have this?" It is the one that is posted at the top of this entry.
Also, the last one is of Jimmy and our good buddy from highschool, Jay Anderson. He was up here on business this week and we were able to hook up with him. It has been over 8 years since we've seen him so it was great to catch up.
Tuesday, August 15, 2006

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to write and tell you that the work you have done in the church is awesome. Isn't it funny how the LORD had you major in Art and how HE takes every opportunity to use your skills. I'm so proud that you choose to use them to glorify HIM.
That's all the nice stuff I want to say because I don't want to have to change my identity name.