Bronco Fans!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing
Jimmy's friend Simon and his wife Charity are in town visiting us this week. We've had a great time catching up and hitting the town with them. Tonight we got a babysitter and went to the Bronco vs. Texans game. It was great! We got four tickets on the 40 yard line about 25 rows up. I'm not a big football fan but I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a blast! Here are some pics from the game. Check out me with Barrel Man!
Sunday, August 27, 2006



2 comments:
glad you had a great time! who watched your babies for you?? Is simon from s'port? ok...thanks for posting something new on mel tells, too!!
Looks like you had a ball. We went to the Indendence Stadium here last week to a pre-season game with the Cowboys and Saints. We had a ball to. Cant say it was because the Saints know how to play ball. (HA) This weekend West Monroe and Longview play at the Independence so of course I will go. I love football!!! I am a strange female. Jackie bought a Harley so we will be two old gray pony tails sailing down the hwy. on our Hog. :) Cant you just see that! I was so good to see all four of you together. It warms my heart to know you have remained close friends. Keep up the fun blogs as I love them, now that I know how to work this computer to get them> :) It is hard to teach an old dog new tricks. Luv Ya! Ms. Pam
Post a Comment